Welcome to Challenge Network S.r.l. We are delighted to be able to work with you and offer you our services. As you may have gathered, in order to provide the best possible service we collect and use your personal data.
Challenge undertakes to protect and respect your privacy. This Policy outlines your right to privacy as regards the personal data we process and the measures we adopt in order to safeguard your privacy.
First of all, it is important to clarify that your data will be collected so that Challenge can provide the service that you requested.
We have been active in the training and events management sector for over 20 years, pursuing a single Mission aimed at transforming every training course into a valuable growth experience which, through teamwork, makes it possible to improve and develop everybody’s skills and aptitudes.
To perform our activities we use computer media and you can contact us for more information via our website www.challengenetwork.it.
What personal information do we collect from users?
- We will collect personal information on visits to the website including, for example, traffic data, data on geographical location, weblogs and contact forms, as well as other communication data and the resources accessed.
- On our website we will collect all of the information supplied by users when submitting contact forms (e.g. “Contact us”, “Send us a message” and in particular name, surname, email address). Proving personal data via our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required as we need this information in order to fulfil or respond to your request. Other information, also personal, is shared when the request is processed and will be communicated at the discretion of the user. If you contact us we will conserve a copy of this correspondence.
- We use the personal information for the direct sending of marketing materials via email if this option was accepted in the relative contact form. Users can request to stop receiving marketing communications at any time.
How we use personal information
We will collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- to adapt content and resources to the preferences of users;
- to respond to your requests or questions via text message, email or telephone;
- to send other information and communications which could be of interest to you via email;
- to create, publish and improve the most relevant content for users;
- to guarantee that the content provided via the website is presented in the most effective way for users on the basis of their device;
- to enable users to participate in the website’s interactive functionalities, if they wish;
- to develop and further improve the website and its systems in order to provide users with the best possible service.
Following the consent of the data subject, to send sales and/or promotional communications on our products and services, as well as to communicate the acquired data to companies connected or associated with Challenge, and to our partner companies, in order to provide the requested services.
The aforementioned use of your information is permitted by the applicable personal data protection law in the following cases:
- when necessary for our legitimate interest in pursuing the above objectives; in any event, such interests do not conflict with the privacy rights of users;
- when, in some cases, it is necessary for fulfilling our legal or regulatory responsibilities, for example in the event of communications to the authorities or government or regulatory agencies;
- when, in some cases, it is necessary for performing an action that is in the public interest and, when we use particular categories of personal data, it is necessary to launch, pursue or defend ourselves in legal cases, or when the processing regards personal information that is demonstrably of public interest;
- in limited circumstances, with the user providing their consent on a case by case basis, such as when you agree to receive news and marketing communications via email.
We do not take automated decisions exclusively on the basis of automatic processing, such as profiling, which has legal effects on the user or other similar consequences.
We will store your information for the period of time necessary to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations. The period of time for which personal information is stored depends on the purpose for which the data is processed and the tools with which such personal information is processed.
It isn’t possible to indicate the storage period with the necessary level of comprehensibility in this Policy. The following criteria are used to determine the applicable storage period:
- we will store the personal information that is the subject of this policy for the time necessary to fulfil the relative objective;
- for the time necessary to fulfil the sales relationship with the user;
- for a period of time accepted by the user and/or required by relevant applicable laws.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate the efficient use of the information and to provide users with content and/or resources, the information is shared with third parties. Nevertheless, this shall only happen in the following circumstances:
- with suppliers and contractors: we may sporadically involve or contract other companies and physical persons to perform some functions on our behalf, for example the hosting and/or maintenance of website content or the supply of certain functions of the website, or the supply of marketing or economic updating services requested by the user. Recipients will only be able to access the personal information to the degree necessary to perform their functions, and will not be able to use it for other purposes. Recipients shall be required to comply with contractual confidentiality obligations. The third-party companies we could use have been designated as Data Supervisors as they are tasked with the maintenance of the technology part of the website;
- with government or judicial authorities if, at our own exclusive discretion, we determine that we are legally bound to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information on the computer, including (where available) the IP address, operating system and browser version, for the system administrator. This information consists of statistical data on the browsing activities and behaviour of our users, which doesn’t identify the person.
If you share your computer with other people we recommend not selecting the “remember data” option when the website offers the chance.
Where is personal information stored and processed?
As explained in the previous paragraph “Sharing with third parties”, we share personal information with:
- Suppliers, contractors or third-party agents: when we use suppliers, contractors or third-party agents, the personal information remains under our control and we have systems designed to ensure that the personal information is suitably protected.
We undertake to adopt all reasonably necessary measures to guarantee that personal data is processed safely and in accordance with this Policy.
Is data shared outside the European Union?
Your personal data may be transferred and processed in one or more nations inside or outside the European Union. Outside the EU, we will only transfer your data to countries which provide adequate levels of protection according to the European Commission, or where Challenge Network S.r.l. has established appropriate guarantees to ensure the confidentiality of such information.
Although we will do all we can to protect personal information, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely safe and we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to the website or to third parties: for this reason, all data transmission is a potential source of risk and danger for the user. We will apply rigorous operating procedures and suitable technical and organisational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, modification, elimination or transmission of this personal information.
User rights. Accessing, rectifying and erasing personal information
Pursuant to the applicable personal data protection law, users have the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of their personal data: they have the right to request confirmation that we are processing any part of their personal data. In this case the user may access their personal data and any information on how it is processed. In some cases they may ask us to provide them an electronic copy of their data;
- right to rectification of personal data: if they are able to demonstrate the inaccuracy of the personal data regarding them that is in our possession, the user may request the updating or rectification of said data;
- right to be forgotten/to erasure of personal data: in certain circumstances, the user has the right to erase their personal data. This request may be presented at any time; Challenge will evaluate whether it can be granted. However, this right is subject to laws or legal constraints that could oblige us to store the data. In those cases where, in accordance with the law, it is established that the request to erase personal data must be granted, Challenge will proceed without delay.
To exercise their rights, users can write to us at the following email address: email@example.com
To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on your consent, the user also has the right to withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any consent-based processing carried out before this withdrawal.
It is also possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the local Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
The conditions of this Policy may change from time to time. We will provide notification of any substantial changes to this Policy via an appropriate communication on this website or by contacting users via other channels.
Questions, comments and requests relating to this Policy are welcome and should be addressed to Challenge Network S.r.l. at the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Data controller: Challenge Network S.r.l. (VAT no. 09398631003) headquartered in Rome at 9 Via del Porto Fluviale, in the person of their pro tempore legal representative
Data supervisor: Rossella Russo, contactable at: email@example.com